Sunday, August 16, 2009

"My Reflection for the First Quarter"

In the first quarter of school year, in our computer class, I've learned to create my own blog account, and I've learned how to create and publish my post.
There is a problem that I've encountered during the first quarter. After filling up the information, my password did not exist, I've tried it for how many times. It's almost one hour when my password exist.
I solve my problem by asking help from my classmates and from my teacher.
Moving on, I will apply what I've learned in my computer class to those people who did not know how to create blog account.

2 comments:

  1. how nice post.. :)

    but next time make it a lil' bit longer..

    goodluck!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haLer...


    watTah nyc post bEbe!!!


    kip it up!!


    mwuahh!

    :)

    ReplyDelete